Sunday, January 6, 2013

Breeding Decisions- Bella

I'm happy to announce I've finalized plans for our next litter.  The long awaited Bella Litter is going to happen this year.

Bella will be bred to Phonsey (O D's De La Coeur) from Sherrings Phantom Poodles. We will be breeding January 2013 and expect puppies to be born Mid march 2013- going to their new homes in May 2013.

I'm taking names for this litter now- and deposits once pregnancy has been confirmed. Please visit our Litters page for more information and to find the questionnaire to fill out for a puppy. This helps me place the right pup in the right home.

Bella is our Obedience girl, with 3 titles in 2012 and 5 high in trial/class awards in her few trials. Phonsey is a gorgeous phantom boy who has passed on lovely markings. I expect this litter to have phantom pups and possibly a few parti poodles with phantom markings and the token solid (Recessive phantom)


No comments:

Post a Comment