Sunday, February 24, 2013

Puppy Updates- the 2012 Litter

The Kiah x Quade litter turned 1 on the 16th. Slowly I've been getting photos from their families so that I can update the litter's page on the website. It's so fun hearing updates and learning how all the pups are doing in their new homes.  Though the Ups bring me joy the downs bring me worry and concern. I wish often they were just next door so I could give more help in person then via email where you cant see it in person.

One thing for sure though every pup is in a home who loves them completely which makes me so happy!

Belle (previously Token, or "puppy number 5"
Is busy living in a small town and working cows on the weekend
Jersey (Formally Ruby)
Lives in Alberta with her mom and another aussie.  Word on the street is there's agility in her future but she's busy right now with all the outdoor sports her mom partakes in.
Mako (formally puppy #6)
Lives in British Columbia and is thriving as a tracking dog. He lives with another Aussie as well.

Kacie-lives in Saskatchewan with her family and another dog. She is in training for flyball and has been out to see the sheep as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment