Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Everyone is leaving!




Ok it does make me sad this litter had ups and downs and the large size at times made it overwhelming. 
But as each one leaves my heart gives joy and pain at once  I miss my pup. I do. Each had their own little thing that makes them who they are and special to me. But it also makes me full of joy hearing how happy and excited their new families are. 

Tonight the cream girl (black collar) got groomed as she goes to her family tomorrow. She reminds me a lot of Bella in personality.  And as she slobbers me in kisses (and chews on me) I'm reminded how they all wiggled their ways into my heart.  



All shots the night before they head to their homes. I hope their families realize how much I love keeping in touch and getting updates and even more visits! 




No comments:

Post a Comment